Prohibited/ Restricted Cargo List
To avoid disappointment, please take the time to review our prohibited and restricted items list.
Any item that is perishable, damaged, dangerous, illegal, counterfeit, replica, stolen, un-packaged, poorly packaged or containing liquids cannot be carried under any circumstances.
Please note, personal effects are carried on a no-compensation basis.
The following list of items (and items similar in content or description) may not be accepted for carriage by our courier partners and any attempt to ship these items could result in your order being cancelled without refund.
Prohibited/ Restricted Cargo types:
- Alcoholic beverages, Beer, Wine, Spirits
- Animals, animal products, animal skins, Fur(s), ivory, endangered animal products
- Antiques, fine art or works of art
- Collectibles and/or irreplaceable items
- Any item worth more than its original purchase price or that is not commonly available currency or negotiable instruments
- Dangerous goods, hazardous or combustible materials including chemicals and paints
- Aerosols & perfumes
- Flammable liquids, petrol, lighter fluid, flammable solids, non-safety matches
- Gases, mace, camping gas, oxidizers, bleach, poisons, pesticides, corrosives, car batteries, lithium batteries, mercury
- Drugs / Narcotics (illegal) and pharmaceutical products
- Detonators, fuses, grenades, mines and explosives, fireworks & flares
- Firearms, parts thereof and ammunition
- Human remains (including ashes)
- Industrial diamonds or carbons
- Medical samples
- Diagnostic specimens, blood, urine, bodily fluids, tissue samples
- Perishable items
- Flowers, dry ice, foodstuffs, items requiring temperature control or special handling, plants, plant products and plants
- Cotton, seeds, teas, tobacco and tobacco products including cigarettes, rice, sugar, grain, wheat, soya and cocoa
- Precious & semi-precious stones (including jewellery)
- Watches & costume jewellery
- Fertilisers, insecticides and pesticides
- Fragile goods such as marble, glass & slate
- Nuclear & radioactive energy/fuel